Who are we?
We are Juakali, a technology start-up providing a platform for the microfinance lending market. Juakali empowers Financial Institutions with seamless, flexible and powerful tools designed to boost their productivity. 100% bank-grade, best-of-breed technology. We are a cloud-native company, running our microservices on Kubernetes and our support platforms managed. We focus on development, design and functionality.
Although we are a small start-up, we are already global, our people work from all around the world. Our teams are remote, working from wherever they are. It gives our people freedom; we only ask them to be responsible.
You can work from anywhere you like as well as long as you have an internet connection, our office is located in Slack.
What role will you play?
• Your primary focus will be on developing our platform in React.js and Redux/RxJS.
• Developing new features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Introducing new tools and libraries that will help the team in efficiency and quality
• You will ensure our application is robust and easy to maintain.
• You will contribute to the architecture of the React environment
• You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is important.
What are we looking for?
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• 2 to 5 years of experience with popular React.js frameworks such as Redux, Sagas and RxJS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs and with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with responsive design systems such as Material Design
• Experience with Unit Testing tools such as Jest
• Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
What will be advantageous to have?
• Familiarity with ESLint, Redux knowledge, Rxjs
• Experience with VSCode / Firebase / Bitbucket / Sentry
• Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Fast learning environment within a team of cheerful, passionate, talented and international people.
You will find it easy to keep a good work life balance.
You will be closely working with industry experts to have a positive impact on the business of our customers.
Opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest growing industries. Local contract including pension fund and health insurance for you and your family.
You can learn more about us @
Website – www.juakali.io
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/juakali-io/
Our Office - 15 rue des Halles,75001 Paris - France