What role will you play?
We are looking for a proficient full stack developer who will focus on design, development, maintain
and improvement of Juakali software.
You will ensure our application is robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is important.
Your responsibilities include –
• You will lead a highly qualified team of engineers and directly work with team leads and
• Primary Work will be on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile
applications and software
• You will Design & implement features, required APIs, test suites, or technology according to
• Write and maintain quality code with unit and integration tests.
• You are part of a community and participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high
• You will manage project priorities, deadlines, and work you're doing.
• Provide support to troubleshoot project issues
• Create and maintain project documentation
• Plan and develop solutions according to requirements specification
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 4 years of experience as full stack developer, who understands backend as well as
front end engineering.
React Native, Android Studio, Git
• Hands-on experience in back end technologies like Java, Hibernate, SpringBoot, API
• Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
• An understanding of cloud platforms and microservices
• Ability to effectively communicate concepts and progress tracking with project teams,
business, and IT leaders
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Good communication skills
Who are we?
We are Juakali, a technology startup providing a platform for the microfinance lending market. Juakali empowers Financial Institutions with seamless, flexible and powerful tools designed to boost their productivity. 100% bank-grade, best-of-breed technology. We are a cloud-native company, running our micro-services on Kubernetes and our support platforms managed. We focus on development, design and functionality.
Although we are a small startup, we are already global with customers in 12 countries and our people working from all around the world. Our teams are remote, working from wherever they are. It gives our people freedom; we only ask them to be responsible.
You can work from anywhere you like as well as long as you have an internet connection, our office is located in Slack.
Fast learning environment within a team of cheerful, passionate, talented and international people.
You will find it easy to keep a good work life balance.
You will be closely working with industry experts to have a positive impact on the business of our
Opportunity to drive transformation in one of the fastest growing industries. Local contract including
pension fund and health insurance for you and your family.
You can learn more about us @
Website – www.juakali.io
Email - email@example.com
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/juakali-io/